The purpose of the Machinist position is to plan, set up, and operate a variety of machine tools and associated equipment for the manufacture of parts and for experimental, developmental, and one-time parts. Directs layout, reads drawings and specifications, and uses measuring tools and shop math.
1. Fabricate metal parts by operating metal cutting machines.
2. Use blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
Must be willing to relocate to Savannah Ga!
World Leading Aeronautical Company seeking a highly qualified Electro Mechanical Technician. Position requires advanced experience with respect to electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems for troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades and preventative maintenance to machines and related production equipment. Plans and performs periodic inspections to identify equipment and/ or electrical machinery that is worn and in need of replacement, repairs ...
This is a 90 day contract to hire position. We are looking for a light maintenance team leader who has advanced experience with CNC machines and G-code programming.
This is a full time night shift position with overtime.
- Experience with G-code programming.
- Knowledge of precision measuring instruments and their application, including but not limited to calipers, OD and ID micrometers, depth gages, indicators, and scales.
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Knoxville easier than ever before.